~!THIS BLOG IS UNDER ARCHIVE. !~!THIS BLOG IS UNDER ARCHIVE. !~
THERE WILL BE NO MORE POSTS ON THIS BLOG.
~!THIS BLOG IS UNDER ARCHIVE. !~!THIS BLOG IS UNDER ARCHIVE. !~

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Behind the Scenes

HOLYFREAKINGMOTHEROFPIKACHU,THISISFINALLYDONE.

It's finally done. Haha.
If you've been paying attention to my Twitter, you've noted I've been working on a MV... it's done! In two weeks! Viva la Vida took me a month. This took half that!
I feel accomplished.
Anywho, I'm going to go get something to eat, since I've been working my butt off all morning to finish this and didn't have breakfast, and it's already 12:40PM and I'm starving...!
-Amber
(By the way, that was ME, Esmee, in that video!!)

1 comment:

M'kay, I think you guys know the rules by now. No cursing, flaming, sexting.. ect...
All comments are moderated. Thanks!
~Amber