~!THIS BLOG IS UNDER ARCHIVE. !~!THIS BLOG IS UNDER ARCHIVE. !~
THERE WILL BE NO MORE POSTS ON THIS BLOG.
~!THIS BLOG IS UNDER ARCHIVE. !~!THIS BLOG IS UNDER ARCHIVE. !~

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Dear Macy's: It's WAY to early to start playing Christmas Carols. STOP IT.

 Alrighty! So let's update.
ZAFRIA IS IN THE TEST REALM!!!
But we knew that, right?

On the other hand, I'm gonna give you a cherry quote:

[I]always liked maraschino cherries [...] although they are the epitomy of fakeness who knows what we are eating lol -Cherry Bite
 Okay.. so.. anyways... It's been a busy week.. full of unpleasentless...
*Sigh*

I'mma say it straight out, guys. Anyone who's wanting to join the Skype community, get it off your brain. Just don't do it. All they'll do is hurt you, like they've done me and the people closest to me.. they call others cyberbullies, when in reality, that's them.
I'm not afraid to talk bad about them, either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

M'kay, I think you guys know the rules by now. No cursing, flaming, sexting.. ect...
All comments are moderated. Thanks!
~Amber