~!THIS BLOG IS UNDER ARCHIVE. !~!THIS BLOG IS UNDER ARCHIVE. !~
THERE WILL BE NO MORE POSTS ON THIS BLOG.
~!THIS BLOG IS UNDER ARCHIVE. !~!THIS BLOG IS UNDER ARCHIVE. !~

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Awkward Sliding start NOW.

*Awkwardly slides into frame*
Uh... hello!
...
Yeah, I know, I haven't done a real post in a few weeks.
...
Can't say I haven't been busy.
....
Can't say IRL isn't getting the way.
...
And.. everything else.
...
Okay, crap to this.
Both school and IRL keep me from posting right now. Particulary with my one disorder and everything else in my life.
....Long story short, I'm turning into a teenager girl. WAHHHHH!!
On the other hand, I've been working on various things such as stories...
and housing (occasionally)...
re-activating my Wizard101 UK account.. (I HAVEN'T PLAYED SINCE 2010. HELP.)
and everything else!
But don't worry, I haven't abandon you all-- just been stopping in and out.
Hugs,
-Amber.

No comments:

Post a Comment

M'kay, I think you guys know the rules by now. No cursing, flaming, sexting.. ect...
All comments are moderated. Thanks!
~Amber