~!THIS BLOG IS UNDER ARCHIVE. !~!THIS BLOG IS UNDER ARCHIVE. !~
THERE WILL BE NO MORE POSTS ON THIS BLOG.
~!THIS BLOG IS UNDER ARCHIVE. !~!THIS BLOG IS UNDER ARCHIVE. !~

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy Doomsyear!

Happy Doomsyear, all! Let's hope we don't die!
Ehehehe.... when all the people are scratching their heads thinking 'why didn't the world end? D:', I'll be laughing. So hard.
Anyways, in news, the blog kktheme won't be fixed for a bit-- you see, my hard drive on my old computer decided to crash in the middle of patching Rift... and, well, we all know what happens next.



BLOGGER. WHY YOU BE STUPID AND MAKE ME GO IN THE MIDDLE?

Oh well, I'm too lazy to fix it. *goes and makes the rest of the post aligned to the middle*
Hey! Star Wars is on!
Pfft---curse my short attention span lately.
Anyways, last night I went to a grandmaster-and-only style party, hoested by... uhm...
Kymma Hawkrider!
Yay!
I added her and her husband, and from what I can tell they're very nice people. Now to see if we can get one of them blogging, or tweeting? It'd be a great thing...
Anyways, halfway through I had dinner and fireworks and stuff. There was so much fog last night! Have you ever been lost in it? I have now! Firework smoke + smoke bombs + fog = BAD COMBINATION (yet, so epic with the moon shining down... )
My brother and I thankfully didn't get burned. I'm happy about that!
However, this was the last year where we're going to set off fireworks like this.. my brother is almost of age, and if he gets caught with the quite a few of *cough* mortars *cough* then he CAN get arrested now.
Though... coined by Wolf...
"It's legal 'till you get caught."
Brownie points x200 for him.
Ooh! My mom's baking Coconut Cream pie!
.....
Anyways, here's some photos shot by my friend Elijah:
Clapping in an empty space.



IT LASTED AN HOUR LONG O_O

No comments:

Post a Comment

M'kay, I think you guys know the rules by now. No cursing, flaming, sexting.. ect...
All comments are moderated. Thanks!
~Amber