~!THIS BLOG IS UNDER ARCHIVE. !~!THIS BLOG IS UNDER ARCHIVE. !~
THERE WILL BE NO MORE POSTS ON THIS BLOG.
~!THIS BLOG IS UNDER ARCHIVE. !~!THIS BLOG IS UNDER ARCHIVE. !~

Sunday, September 4, 2011

DIFFERENCES

Yes. It has come to the time where we have to have ANOTHER talk with Amber about art.
Straight to the  point? STOP EDITING AND STEALING MY WORK!! You guys have NO IDEA HOW HARD I WORK ON THESE THINGS!! I barely know how to work my programs, half the stuff is from GIMP brushes on DevianArt. The other half is from me trying to do things the best I can, but every time I try to do something decent everyone wants something else.
ADDING A FEW WORDS TO STUFF ISN'T 'FAN ART'. IT'S STEALING!
Thank you. I hope you all understand my anger that I freaking will never make another piece of art to share with the W101 community. BECAUSE OBVIOUSLY, NO ONE CAN BOTHER FOLLOWING THE RULES!

No comments:

Post a Comment

M'kay, I think you guys know the rules by now. No cursing, flaming, sexting.. ect...
All comments are moderated. Thanks!
~Amber