~!THIS BLOG IS UNDER ARCHIVE. !~!THIS BLOG IS UNDER ARCHIVE. !~
THERE WILL BE NO MORE POSTS ON THIS BLOG.
~!THIS BLOG IS UNDER ARCHIVE. !~!THIS BLOG IS UNDER ARCHIVE. !~

Monday, September 5, 2011

Veer off track NOW! Birthdays and Holidays OH MY!

Yes, it is that time again where I must veer off track of daily activities... well, not so much, but to an extent. It's becoming that time of year again that is so busy, yet so fun...
Let us all welcome our schedule, no?

  • September 11th * 9/11
  • September 30th *My birthday, My birthday Party
  • October 10th *Columbus Day (Man, I hope I don't have to do another project on him.)
  • October 25th-October 30th *Me busy with a wedding. (Woot, I'm a bridesmaid!)
  • October 31st *Halloween
  • November 3rd *Serena's Birthday!
  • November 11th *Veterans Day
  • November 23rd *Prep all de stuff for Thanksgiving...
  • November 24th *Thanksgiving Day
  • November 25th *Black Friday
  • December 22nd *Winter Solistce
  • December 24th *Cookie baking...
  • December 25th *Christmas
  • January 1st, 2012 *New years, The world does not end, Chole and Hannah's Birthday
EEEK.
This is going to be SO busy.
....I am needing to go back to decorating my house....



No comments:

Post a Comment

M'kay, I think you guys know the rules by now. No cursing, flaming, sexting.. ect...
All comments are moderated. Thanks!
~Amber