~!THIS BLOG IS UNDER ARCHIVE. !~!THIS BLOG IS UNDER ARCHIVE. !~
THERE WILL BE NO MORE POSTS ON THIS BLOG.
~!THIS BLOG IS UNDER ARCHIVE. !~!THIS BLOG IS UNDER ARCHIVE. !~

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Originally Angsty

[*Cough* Yeah, I know, but I was too lazy... and I made that poster at what? 6:00 in the morning? You know me~]

IT IS.
THE WONDERFUL WORLD OF THE WIZARDING WORLD OF THE SPIRAL!
....Dang, that was longer than I thought.
Okay, so, straight to the point! I was reading  Invasion (PG 13 Little kids no clickies o-o;;) and it's having an influence on me.
....
Oh, am I an idiot? I forgot to actually explain what I'm thinking.
In this base of total insanity, I decide to jump of Eliks Edge. This was before Alia's Story and all, so I'm just going to send out an Preview. xD

Amber sat down on her chair, worn and weary. Despite the fact that this was Wizard City, and it was supposed to be safe... but nowdays, it was not. She gingerly fingered the cuts on her arms, feathering; overlapping... no. It was never safe. Not really.
"Hey Mom? Are you okay?" Her daughter, Esmee walked into the room and gave her a hug. Amber threw on a smile  and tried to hug back, but eventually, depression wore through and she found herself hanging onto her daughter.
"P-please... I need to tell you a story..." She chocked out, conjouring a chair out of thin air. Normally she didn't use magic in the Human world; strange things usually happened when she did. But now, she was not thinking straight... and was also just too lazy to get a chair from the kitchen.
"Let me sit. Collect yourself." Esmee put her hand on Amber's shoulder and she suddenly felt peace... one of the best things about having a daughter trained in Balance.  Smiling, she recollected her memories.
"Well, it all began when I dropped out of the sky..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

M'kay, I think you guys know the rules by now. No cursing, flaming, sexting.. ect...
All comments are moderated. Thanks!
~Amber