~!THIS BLOG IS UNDER ARCHIVE. !~!THIS BLOG IS UNDER ARCHIVE. !~
THERE WILL BE NO MORE POSTS ON THIS BLOG.
~!THIS BLOG IS UNDER ARCHIVE. !~!THIS BLOG IS UNDER ARCHIVE. !~

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Happy Birthday To Me

I'm eating chocolate chip cookies right now.
That was random.



This won't be for awhile, but I wanted to get it out. The only reason it's a day after my birthday is because... my family throws festives every time my birthday comes along... lolz.
Birthday is really September 30th. But... yeah XD
Orz... credit on that is for a random sparkle brush pack on Devianart, and Picnik, and Gimp...
Rawr.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Early B-day to you happy happy happy happy b-day to yoooouuu! Can't wait :D

    ReplyDelete

M'kay, I think you guys know the rules by now. No cursing, flaming, sexting.. ect...
All comments are moderated. Thanks!
~Amber