~!THIS BLOG IS UNDER ARCHIVE. !~!THIS BLOG IS UNDER ARCHIVE. !~
THERE WILL BE NO MORE POSTS ON THIS BLOG.
~!THIS BLOG IS UNDER ARCHIVE. !~!THIS BLOG IS UNDER ARCHIVE. !~

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Expletives Would be Useful!!


So, today, I got home from school, today, and turned on the computer, today, and it crashed, today, and then I turned it back on again, today, then Tweetdeck was crapped up, today, then WIZARDS FILE GOT CORRUPTED AND I HAVE TO REDOWNLOAD.
...!!!
*Meltdown*
EVIL.

I'm barely alive.
Bull poopy.
That's only one part, installwizardsheild thingy!

Yeah, but the graphics quality sucks!
*starts re-downloading High graphics*
Yay! It's back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

M'kay, I think you guys know the rules by now. No cursing, flaming, sexting.. ect...
All comments are moderated. Thanks!
~Amber