~!THIS BLOG IS UNDER ARCHIVE. !~!THIS BLOG IS UNDER ARCHIVE. !~
THERE WILL BE NO MORE POSTS ON THIS BLOG.
~!THIS BLOG IS UNDER ARCHIVE. !~!THIS BLOG IS UNDER ARCHIVE. !~

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Snowing Biscuits

You know... I just realized, the word biscuit is pretty weird.
Wizards, I have not been in the spiral often lately. School and other such things get in the way constantly, making it very hard for me to play and making it very hard for me to stay really enthusiastic about playing the game.
Guess what? I  just lost The Game.
But anyways, I'm getting some screenshots at this moment for a re-cap at what I've done.
Front

Back

Esmee gets her Lion Mount finally!

Sestiva: LEVEL 35!

The reason for the first two photos (I changed her. Again.)

BOOYA!

Self Explanitory

Weird glitch... look at the character things at the bottom.
SOUP, BABY.

2 comments:

  1. Just wondering-How do you make awesome banners like the one at the top of this page? I really want to make one.
    Des

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Destiny
    I use GIMP and PicNik to make these. It takes time and practice to make them.
    http://www.gimp.org/
    http://www.picnik.com/
    I always save them in a PNG format so that I can add the little bits at the end such as the holy :)

    ReplyDelete

M'kay, I think you guys know the rules by now. No cursing, flaming, sexting.. ect...
All comments are moderated. Thanks!
~Amber