~!THIS BLOG IS UNDER ARCHIVE. !~!THIS BLOG IS UNDER ARCHIVE. !~
THERE WILL BE NO MORE POSTS ON THIS BLOG.
~!THIS BLOG IS UNDER ARCHIVE. !~!THIS BLOG IS UNDER ARCHIVE. !~

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Lights!

Yay! We got Holiday Lights! The code is LIGHTS.
Click "read below' to see this full post. (I learned this on a blog, and it really shortens it. ^^'')



How will they look in a house?

Seriously, those would be so awesome in a party room!

Anyways, It's the third day of Christmas according to KI. Only, tomorrow is the first--I think.
I got some bat wings from Nightshade. They're rentals, but who cares!
Oh, and if you haven't heard yet, I've stitched! HOORAY!
....But now I have to force myself not to spend those crowns. D:
As well as many minor things, I'm working on a new house. It should be previewable soon, as well as, I'm going to make a Livestream of my WatchTower Hall (because the Youtube was too long).

No comments:

Post a Comment

M'kay, I think you guys know the rules by now. No cursing, flaming, sexting.. ect...
All comments are moderated. Thanks!
~Amber