~!THIS BLOG IS UNDER ARCHIVE. !~!THIS BLOG IS UNDER ARCHIVE. !~
THERE WILL BE NO MORE POSTS ON THIS BLOG.
~!THIS BLOG IS UNDER ARCHIVE. !~!THIS BLOG IS UNDER ARCHIVE. !~

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas Eve!



Merry Christmas Eve, all! That was for specially the Vocaloid fans in this place. Yup, there's method to our madness. :3
Okay, so, update! Firstly, I wanna say one thing; thanks to all of you who pardoned me at Luke's party last night. My brother turned out to be okay, not a scratch on him or the driver. A few people had to allow the EMT's to get glass out of them but nothing major. Wish I could say though for the car, it's probably not going to ever be driven again. Just ask for the full details, if you're worried.
Secondly, I finally got Sestiva to level 40, or Master! Soon enough she's going to be getting Colossus.
She's purdy, finally!
Thirdly, I wish you all a Merry Christmas Eve yet again. The game's down at the moment, so I'm taking time to go through everything right now. ^^;

1 comment:

  1. What robe is Sestiva wearing!? I'm close to her level; and I love it!
    D

    ReplyDelete

M'kay, I think you guys know the rules by now. No cursing, flaming, sexting.. ect...
All comments are moderated. Thanks!
~Amber