~!THIS BLOG IS UNDER ARCHIVE. !~!THIS BLOG IS UNDER ARCHIVE. !~
THERE WILL BE NO MORE POSTS ON THIS BLOG.
~!THIS BLOG IS UNDER ARCHIVE. !~!THIS BLOG IS UNDER ARCHIVE. !~

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

My Style

I've gotten a few questions, comments, and even questionable mentions about this, but I figure it's one of those things that have been floating around in my head that I really need to pixelate. In fact, there's too much in there; I just never get the time or forget about it, because when I think up posts, 90 percent of the time I'm in a awkward place, such as brushing my teeth or in a bathtub.
....Yup.

Anyways, many of you wonder why I don't try to keep up the normal amount of professionalization when I post or tweet (that was a big word!). Well, it's because..
  1. That's virtually impossible for me.
  2. I'd rather you guys know my real train of thought, rather than some robotic thing.
  3. I'm an idiot.
So yes... it's much easier for me to be myself in these than to be stiff and presentable and stuff. Besides, I'm a kid/teen, so... I have an excuse! HA!
...
Yeah, that's the end of this post.


A/N: Whilst writing this, it was extremely hard because my worry for the aforementioned people... I was panicking then and didn't mention.. it's Serena.

No comments:

Post a Comment

M'kay, I think you guys know the rules by now. No cursing, flaming, sexting.. ect...
All comments are moderated. Thanks!
~Amber