~!THIS BLOG IS UNDER ARCHIVE. !~!THIS BLOG IS UNDER ARCHIVE. !~
THERE WILL BE NO MORE POSTS ON THIS BLOG.
~!THIS BLOG IS UNDER ARCHIVE. !~!THIS BLOG IS UNDER ARCHIVE. !~

Monday, October 24, 2011

Insert Snappy Title

+++ No, I did it on Gimp. It's free forever, and it's pretty easy to use... look for one of my tutorials. And also, I draw for fun... I'm never gonna do a drawing for money. +++

My nails. Are so long.
This tea. Is so hot.
And this friend, is stupid.

I will NOT call this my account.
 About two afternoons ago, my friend Valerian logged on. He told me he was leaving W101, uninstalling it. He gave me his account, basically.
And so, now, what am I to do?
I really don't want to change anything on it.
Maybe... I won't level it up. I won't change the houses or anything. Maybe I'll level his pet, fill his mana bottles. Get him max gold.
I... just, dunno.



No comments:

Post a Comment

M'kay, I think you guys know the rules by now. No cursing, flaming, sexting.. ect...
All comments are moderated. Thanks!
~Amber