~!THIS BLOG IS UNDER ARCHIVE. !~!THIS BLOG IS UNDER ARCHIVE. !~
THERE WILL BE NO MORE POSTS ON THIS BLOG.
~!THIS BLOG IS UNDER ARCHIVE. !~!THIS BLOG IS UNDER ARCHIVE. !~

Friday, October 14, 2011

These Rosepetals Have Fell



Good afternoon, Wizards of all ages. While the petals of a rose fall... leaves take their places... oh, so, YAY!
I've been quite busy with schoolwork and everyday growing up. I've recently taken a love for these heels:
Can we even imagine me wearing these around?
In other news, Wizard101 WON!
Credit to Friendly Necromancer ( http://thefriendlynecromancer.blogspot.com/2011/10/we-won.html )
One thing I actually wanted to talk about is internet saftey. Yeah, you've heard this a thousand times from Edward and Ditto, but I still feel it needs to be said.
Please, please, PLEASE do not give out any personal info. There are so many times where I've screwed up and had to block people because they are asking where I live in Florida. The only reason I share that I do exist in Florida is so you guys aren't always scrambling to find out why I am complaining about heat. But, recently, there has been someone impersonating J Todd Coleman (creator of Wizard101) on Facebook. I will not link the profile, but still.
Remember; there is only one J Todd Coleman that is real. The real Facebook of J Todd Coleman is linked.
Remember to be safe on Facebook. Anyone who asks you for your username or password, pretending to be a Kingsisle Employee... they are fake! Report them and block them!



On another hand, here's an character update!

Sestiva is roughly 1,000 experience away from level thirty. THIRTY. Remember this?

Yeah; big difference. I got this by doing all the side quests... currently I am finishing Krokotopia before even bothering to go see that Kinchley guy in Marleybone.
Well, that's pretty much it.
さよなら おまお!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

M'kay, I think you guys know the rules by now. No cursing, flaming, sexting.. ect...
All comments are moderated. Thanks!
~Amber