~!THIS BLOG IS UNDER ARCHIVE. !~!THIS BLOG IS UNDER ARCHIVE. !~
THERE WILL BE NO MORE POSTS ON THIS BLOG.
~!THIS BLOG IS UNDER ARCHIVE. !~!THIS BLOG IS UNDER ARCHIVE. !~

Thursday, October 20, 2011

The Leaves Now Fall, Too



Dear Wizards of all ages... these petals have fell. In replacement, came the golden leaves... and now, they start to fall.
Not only are the leaves changing, so is the weather. It has been rainy lately; tropical storms have been rolling in my area. In their wake? Very cool weather. Today was the first day of cool-ness and what I'd like to call the actual start of Autumn.
Aye. Despite all these good things, I've been falling into old habits. I'm not eating as much nor sleeping as much-- this is partially my fault. I've been gaming too much; I need to work on schoolwork. Bad. And as soon as this wedding fiasco is done, I've gotta start eating again. I'm not eating much because the dress requires me to be the same weight as I was measured, as well as height... sleeping, because I've been spending a lot of time on Twitter to stay in touch with the Wizard101 Community.
However, I must break. I need to focus. In the space where I am breaking (as I call it) I'm going to be focusing on eating and sleeping and other things. I'm no longer the crazy kid who posted if they were getting a subway sammich.
See y'all soon. I'll try to post when I get free time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

M'kay, I think you guys know the rules by now. No cursing, flaming, sexting.. ect...
All comments are moderated. Thanks!
~Amber