~!THIS BLOG IS UNDER ARCHIVE. !~!THIS BLOG IS UNDER ARCHIVE. !~
THERE WILL BE NO MORE POSTS ON THIS BLOG.
~!THIS BLOG IS UNDER ARCHIVE. !~!THIS BLOG IS UNDER ARCHIVE. !~

Monday, October 3, 2011

The More the Merrier

To start this off, I want to direct you all to something sentimental-- DANDEE!  and... that comes from a kid.

Recently, I've been in a holiday mood... this includes lots of Heath Bars... All Hallows Eve preparations...

A photo speaks a thousand words. It's much easier for me to speak thousands.

Off Wikipedia; this is exactly the sort of thing I would do.
Yes, they are re-using the decorations.

Malorn fits in nicely now.

Tower runs!




These three are all housing items I hope to have in the release of Wysteria furniture.

Disturbing conversation.

Tehe...

Of course, the man of the year himself!

Obviously, Ambrose carved this one.


Ghost Dragon!
And that sums up the past few days.

1 comment:

  1. o.o didn't know you would capture my messages lol, first time XD. I was talking to Malorn at the same time as you as well! -Thunderblade

    ReplyDelete

M'kay, I think you guys know the rules by now. No cursing, flaming, sexting.. ect...
All comments are moderated. Thanks!
~Amber