~!THIS BLOG IS UNDER ARCHIVE. !~!THIS BLOG IS UNDER ARCHIVE. !~
THERE WILL BE NO MORE POSTS ON THIS BLOG.
~!THIS BLOG IS UNDER ARCHIVE. !~!THIS BLOG IS UNDER ARCHIVE. !~

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

5'o'Clock just got killed.

(And Kevin has a giant gummy bear... YUMMY!!)

Okay, lets step back (again), from our computers, and lets focus on real life.
When I made this blog, I had no intention to keep it completely Wizard101--meaning, I will be posting some stuff from *other* games.
When there is other games, I will actually put labels down to show what game it is.

Anyway.
I've decided that it's my turn to hold a contest! Really, it's a raffle.
What are you thinking, Amber..?
Okay. To enter de contest/raffle, you just need to leave me a comment or @AmbertheSavior on Twitter with the word 'Contest!' along with your Wizard name and a way to contact you.
What is the raffle for? Well, it's for 5 KIFreegames codes. Whatever tier I can get. So, if you get bad stuff, don't complain--it's free.

Onto the rest of the post!




I have been playing Fiesta a LOT lately--more so than W101. For those of you who got a little scared/offended by the concept art, this is what the game is really like:
This is a KQ

An event.. look at the yellow text in the box! SQUEEE!

Conversation with former Wizard101 player and my 'Master'/'Brother'

I'm dead next to a Moderater/GM. What else?

Doc really annoys me some days ><

Killing monster >:D
So yes that is what Fiesta is like. If you need to add me, I am usually on Epith, xoXxYuixXox (And just call me Yui). I accept random invites :)
Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. CONTEST!

    (o_O)

    um...yeah, cool... thanks(lol):)

    themagusconjurer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

M'kay, I think you guys know the rules by now. No cursing, flaming, sexting.. ect...
All comments are moderated. Thanks!
~Amber