~!THIS BLOG IS UNDER ARCHIVE. !~!THIS BLOG IS UNDER ARCHIVE. !~
THERE WILL BE NO MORE POSTS ON THIS BLOG.
~!THIS BLOG IS UNDER ARCHIVE. !~!THIS BLOG IS UNDER ARCHIVE. !~

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Of Art and Me

Okay guys, lets back up a bit. Every so often, I share some of my manga drawings that are completed on Twitter. Recently I have been putting a sig on them that looks like this:
In the bottom left corner, is that. My friends, yes, that is my IRL initals. However, there's a reason for that... something that a few of you [no names! Sorry drama lovers] cannot get through your heads. I'm going to lay out some basic rules, but first.


YOU GET WHAT YOU GET AND YOU DON'T THROW A FIT OVER WHAT YOU DON'T GET.
You have no idea how many times I've heard this said to me...
What I'm saying is, if I give you a piece of art and you do not give me anything to run on, I'm winging it. It's really hard for me to do that because of I've also got other projects that I really want to work on, but I want to get requests done first...
It's difficult, alright?
Oh, also, I'm only willing to send out my stuff. Not the recent Spiral Live stuff I've done.
Here's some stuff to keep you busy, don't edit it... some of them aren't so recent so they dont have the sig.
My binder for school.

Lavender Princess.

A fail header...

Red!



First non-fail full figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

M'kay, I think you guys know the rules by now. No cursing, flaming, sexting.. ect...
All comments are moderated. Thanks!
~Amber