~!THIS BLOG IS UNDER ARCHIVE. !~!THIS BLOG IS UNDER ARCHIVE. !~
THERE WILL BE NO MORE POSTS ON THIS BLOG.
~!THIS BLOG IS UNDER ARCHIVE. !~!THIS BLOG IS UNDER ARCHIVE. !~

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Shinjuku's Law

Shinjuku's Law (1 Thing that Will Blow Crap Up + 1 Thing that Will Still Blow Crap Up, Only With Less Mess = Something Defined As 'Mostly Harmless')

 First of all:
I GOT BEAUTY SHOP!! Now I actually look like I do IRL sort of, hehe.
And now.. my computer has some major as crap lag...and internet lag...
Bleehhh..
Boredemn.. secret project #1/Sestiva Rosepetal is being worked on. Got to KT got to level 15 then... logged off for Fiesta.

Now, onto the reason for the title.
This has to do with chain reactions, in a way. You do one thing then it causes another thing, which causes the final product. But yes, in this case, the law has to do with a mistake and a mistake, a negative and a negative, where they cancel each other out, and become a plus.
Why am I bringing this up?
Well, recently there has been some breaking of that law. Yeah. I'm reaching out towards bloggers now for this.
There is a person on Hatena, Carina. I respect her though we aren't even friends. Why? Well, for one, she's gone through a lot of crap (and that's understating it). Not only that, but she really cares about things--she just doesn't care for herself.
Carina is suisidal. She is anorexic. I want to help her so bad.
I just wanted to ask you guys to please send her a comment on Hatena if you have an account, or send a comment here and I'll forward it to her. The comments wont be published if you ask they not be; it's okay.
So.. this is the thing I need you to read the description of, that's really making me worry:
http://flipnote.hatena.com/506B15405178D435@DSi/movie/D4B7F0_0AE9258497AF7_005?in=user
And, please, I really want to help her.
Thanks.
~♥Amber


No comments:

Post a Comment

M'kay, I think you guys know the rules by now. No cursing, flaming, sexting.. ect...
All comments are moderated. Thanks!
~Amber