~!THIS BLOG IS UNDER ARCHIVE. !~!THIS BLOG IS UNDER ARCHIVE. !~
THERE WILL BE NO MORE POSTS ON THIS BLOG.
~!THIS BLOG IS UNDER ARCHIVE. !~!THIS BLOG IS UNDER ARCHIVE. !~

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Depressing Moos (Word.)


(Firstly, I need to get two things out:
http://thediaryofalifewizard.blogspot.com/2011/08/well-that-sure-put-on-depressing-mood.html
)
The reason I put Alias thingy on that was because that's my reaction to how fast our summer went... and my new school... it's really overwhelming.
*tears into hunk of bread* (Man, I cant find that photo I took a few weeks ago of a loaf of bread being cut by a giant knife. By yours truly.)
Ah~anyway, I got asked today why I get home at five oh clock in the afternoon--Eastern.
(Yay! It's the weekend!)
Well, this is because of I am starting a new school, it's much more different than any elementary, high or middle school.
Why?
Well, my school is a collegiate school. This means... (Googles Urban dictionary)
Um. All I got were crappy results that weren't even PG 13.
.....
WELL THEN! A collegiate school is basically a school built on a college campus. It is for people who excel at everyday subjects...we take college-like tests and everyday work, but watered down, so to say.It's incredibly hard, but it's fun to me. I get to school at around 8:30-9 ish, so that explains getting out at 5:00. Ohkay?

The reason why this post came to darn late -procrastination, cough- was because of school. Well, that and me getting caught up with IRL things. Mostly IRL in general.
What?
Well, it's easier to explain in a photo thinger...
This... +
This...+
....This...= GREATNESS!
Of course, I can snack on Pocky and then have the coffee in the evening--Ramen however, will not wait.
(racks brains for that piece of Pie I took a picture of...)
Guh. It must be on my DS like the bread pic was...
Ah well. I got you hungry now, go eat something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

M'kay, I think you guys know the rules by now. No cursing, flaming, sexting.. ect...
All comments are moderated. Thanks!
~Amber