~!THIS BLOG IS UNDER ARCHIVE. !~!THIS BLOG IS UNDER ARCHIVE. !~
THERE WILL BE NO MORE POSTS ON THIS BLOG.
~!THIS BLOG IS UNDER ARCHIVE. !~!THIS BLOG IS UNDER ARCHIVE. !~

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Did you say... SQUIJAX?

 Ahh~I hope so...
Nick and I go as twins.. which we aren't...

For Talon! :)

Messing around...

Me and camera angles... being the strange girl I am, I'm constantly reviewing the girls clothes. I've never been sure if I liked the highlighting of the...lady parts.... *blushes*(Though if I couldn't help but take a screenshot, WTF?! ahh~)

Pictures..

More pictures with everyone yelling random food items..
I'm a bit too lazy and I would also miss a bunch of people if I named everyone. But, if you haven't put two and two together yet, this was Kestrel's party last night.
....I feel like I stole it with the 'Twin-triplet' thing..
Pshh...
The one time I actually take screenshots are to either do a giant line of people yelling random food, clothes, or something most people wouldn't find interesting but I would.
'Tch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

M'kay, I think you guys know the rules by now. No cursing, flaming, sexting.. ect...
All comments are moderated. Thanks!
~Amber