~!THIS BLOG IS UNDER ARCHIVE. !~!THIS BLOG IS UNDER ARCHIVE. !~
THERE WILL BE NO MORE POSTS ON THIS BLOG.
~!THIS BLOG IS UNDER ARCHIVE. !~!THIS BLOG IS UNDER ARCHIVE. !~

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

of Skype and Me

Alright, so, a few of you on Twitter heard of the Skype issue.
Me? Personally I didn't want to be involved, but of course, my own temper got in the way. And, well, things get messy, and things change.
Not only do sentences and words change, but entire mini communities change.
Yeah, I'm not going to be part of the Skype community for a long time, unless I can forgive some certain people--I won't name them, but they can feel free to leave me a comment. Moderated, yes, so no one else can see it.
The case on the Skype issue is closed until I decide to open it again with me. I'm not going to discuss this anymore; my choice was my own, and calling it wrong is just going to dig your grave deeper.
 Yup. Case closed on my end until I can figure out what the heck to do with this. I need time to think it over, and to just merely start out with small talk. Like I said, my choice is my own--it was not influenced by anything, but my own self making observations.
And to keep bugging me about it is just going to get me even more mad.
The issue between this isn't something I'm going to tell everyone who reads this blog; I'm just going to say that yes, there was a misunderstanding, and the blame was targeted on [me] (Not just me, though, a large portion was, and more SHOULD have been.) Words were turned around, opinions changed against, and many other things--like I said, it was messy.
But, yeah. I don't think I'm going to be able to talk to those people, and I'd like them to try not to contact me unless I try to contact them.
To anyone who wasn't really involved in that, or did not choose sides/wasn't there but had the chat history, sorry. Honestly, it's bad that you had to see that but it's the truth.
*claps hands* Back to normal segments later! One will post at 5:00PM exactly, so you have something to do while cooking dinner :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

M'kay, I think you guys know the rules by now. No cursing, flaming, sexting.. ect...
All comments are moderated. Thanks!
~Amber