~!THIS BLOG IS UNDER ARCHIVE. !~!THIS BLOG IS UNDER ARCHIVE. !~
THERE WILL BE NO MORE POSTS ON THIS BLOG.
~!THIS BLOG IS UNDER ARCHIVE. !~!THIS BLOG IS UNDER ARCHIVE. !~

Monday, August 8, 2011

Nectarine Tart? Count Me in!

Before you start your daily activites, or if you just aren't quite yet hungry for lunch...
Read this blog!: http://www.whatemilyate.com/
And, also, um, this is really what I am trying to say with the title:


Ok, onto the regular crazieness.
So what in the spiral have I been up to? Well, I've been housing, farming, questing, leveling...but I wont show the housing 'till its finished.
Oh, and Ive been storywriting.
Some of you guys may remember a long time ago, when I first started blogging, my fail story. Recently, I've been trying to rewrite out all my stories at the same time... so AVOA: A Time of Relapse is on hold.
Pictures!
Pshh, for some reason I found this hilarious.

...Look at my head D:

IT HAS A FLOWER! GIVE US BACK OUR FLOWERS, KI!!

I wanted to give Storm *some* justice in their spells other than pwning.

See that? There's a star on one of them. Also, my friends list is packed full heheh

Summoning de Frost Giant...

:3

Life Scarab

Deathbat

Messing around

I HAZ ELECTRIC CHAIRS AND A TORTURE CHAMBER O; And, me being evil.

I decided to ditch the old look... for parties and stuff...

Sestiva; she replaces Lilla in AVOA

Trying to do storm. Tryinggg...
Yeah. So that's what I've been up to lately.
Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

M'kay, I think you guys know the rules by now. No cursing, flaming, sexting.. ect...
All comments are moderated. Thanks!
~Amber