~!THIS BLOG IS UNDER ARCHIVE. !~!THIS BLOG IS UNDER ARCHIVE. !~
THERE WILL BE NO MORE POSTS ON THIS BLOG.
~!THIS BLOG IS UNDER ARCHIVE. !~!THIS BLOG IS UNDER ARCHIVE. !~

Friday, August 19, 2011

I HAVE MY INTERNET BACK

2 days of Internet-less later...
Amber: *Jumps around like a total freaking idiot while listening to Touhou music*
Hikaru: Err.. isn't that a bit dangerous??
Amber: Isn't me with a swiss army knife dangerous?
Hikaru: .....Right... D:

Yup, so I was internet less a bit there.. or it was switching on and off...
We got it fixed, we hope D=
I'm just listening to Touhou music... xD Serena is coming over soon, I'm so excited!!
*runs to front room*
I'm never gonna write a decent post today---let's just watch the window
*glues face to window and flicks off a Hikaru who wants me to finish the post*
Hikaru: *grumble* She's  a idiot... my idiot, of course, but still an idiot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

M'kay, I think you guys know the rules by now. No cursing, flaming, sexting.. ect...
All comments are moderated. Thanks!
~Amber